Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP)
- Have you or someone you care about been diagnosed with mental health disorders - Anxiety & Panic disorders, Bipolar, Depression, Schizophrenia, and other mental health disorders?
- Do you need help achieving your recovery goals? We are here to help!
Our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) services are provided by a team of highly skilled and licensed practitioners with high levels of ethical standards and focus on quality care. Our program emphasis is on recovery, full integration and improved quality of life for individuals with social, behavioral, and mental health conditions. Our program is aimed at helping individuals and their families develop essential life skills, access community resources, and enhance their capacity to successfully live and work in communities of their choice.
Our services are collaborative, person-directed, and family-focused, thereby making our programs more accessible and effective. Our PRP team will work collaboratively with other community-based mental health providers, Maryland Court systems, Department of Social Services, Social Workers and other agencies. We provide one-on-one community interventions, family and group meetings, on and off-site services.
Our office is accessible to major public transportation system in Baltimore County, Baltimore City and surrounding areas.
Substance Abuse Program – Brittney’s Heart
- Are you, or someone you care about, struggling with drugs and/or alcohol problems?
- Do you need DUI/DWI Education and Prevention classes?
- On-site and Off-site services available
Brittney’s Heart is an Outpatient (OP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), Alcohol/Drug Education and Counseling Program that’s dedicated to transforming lives impacted by addiction and substance use disorder through our unique combination of proven, comprehensive and personalized behavioral healthcare solutions.
The program is aimed at helping individuals succeed in their battle with alcohol/ substance abuse and addictions. Our goal is to help in the quest to reduce drug abuse and addiction by employing the most effective and up-to-date preventative and educational techniques. At Brittney’s Heart, we believe in offering a variety of options to our clients, making our programs more accessible and our treatment more effective, while maintaining high levels of quality care.
If you or anyone you care about is in need of DUI or DWI Education and Prevention services, or is struggling with drug or alcohol issues and is in need of alcohol and or substance abuse treatment in Baltimore County, Baltimore City or any of the surrounding areas, please call (410) 496-6630 or email info@BrysonHealthcare.com . 12-Hour Alcohol Education (AEP) Program or other longer term programs are also available.
DUI / DWI Education Programs
- DUI/DWI Education and prevention programs
- Maryland MVA and/or Maryland Court System required
- 12-Hour Alcohol Education Program (AEP)
- 26-Week Alcohol Education Program (AEP)
- A more intensive 52-week Alcohol Education program (AEP)
- Multiple DUI/DWI offenders
- And more!
Residential Service Agency / Home Health Aide Services ( RSA )
Home Health Aids Services
- Medication Administration by Certified Med. Techs
- Doctor's Appointments
- Ambulation & Transfers
- Assistance With Walking
- Bathing & Grooming
- Assistance with dressing
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Feeding / Eating
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Home Management
- Laundry & Light Housekeeping
- Shopping & Errands
Skilled Nursing Services
- Care Planning
- Supervision of Home Health Aids